Monday, May 17, 2010


Summer movie season is getting cut a little short this year. Though I'd regularly be making my way to the theater for the likes of "Macgruber," the latest "Shrek" movie (whatever its actual title is), "Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time," "Killers," "Splice" and "Knight and Day" in the coming weeks, this will not be happening because I'm heading out of the country in just under a week now.

In its place, look forward to the announcement for the 2010 Edinburgh line-up which may very well, and more than likely will, contain movies much more important than the ones listed above. Is it just me, or is summer movie season just not as exciting this year? I'm really just waiting for "Inception."

I'm pleased to say that "Toy Story 3" has been announced to be included in the schedule. Any other Edinburgh news I will be sure to post here, as well.

Enjoy the next few weeks, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment